During these unusual and uncertain times we’re all trying to find ways to return to doing some of the things we love. I’m a bit of a ‘techno phob’ so havent much enjoyed the increased online interaction, so decided not to teach my classes online.
However, since the government advised we are allowed to exercise outside in small groups, I have found a couple of lovely private gardens for us to start our Summer Pilates Corfe Castle & Wimborne .
Dependant on the weather, of course
- classes will be a maximum of 5 people, spaced 2 metres apart
- clients will be asked to bring their own mats
- instructions from me will be verbal only, no hands on adjustments will be made
- all classes are pay as you go due to the unpredictable British weather!
- classes must be pre-booked to enable me to manage numbers
- If you feel unwell prior to a class, please look after yourself, stay at home and follow governement guidance.